Effective exhibiting doesn’t rely on big expenditure but on being precise about what you want to achieve and how.
You will be put in front of and given the opportunity to network with 3,000+ business owners and senior decision makers who are all looking for new innovative products and services to enhance and maximise the profit of their business, and set their business going in the right direction to success.
Some of the important reasons for exhibiting are
- Gather a rich and pertinent source of new sales leads – both from new and existing customers.
- Establish a higher profile in the market using the only three-dimensional, direct marketing medium.
- Meet your audience face to face and know whether what you have to offer is what they want or need.
- Build brand awareness and strengthen your presence in the market.
- Conduct research into your industry, product or service.
- Promote or launch your new product or service.
- Present your product or service alongside your competitors.
- Meet and network with influential buyers and end users.
- Clientele from both Government and Private sector organizations.
- Promotion of innovative ideas presently not available in the Indian market.
- Get to know your target market better.
- Create networks with industry players
- Retain Your Position & Gaining More Market Share
AS AN EXHIBITOR
- Display your latest machinery, technology, products and services to highly focused trade visitors
- One to one interaction with the industry at a single location.
- Brand building among industry and end users.
- Explore new business and investment opportunities
AS A SPONSOR
- Benefit from an ideal time, place and opportunity to get noticed.
- Stand out from the crowd.
- Enhance your leadership status.
- Project a long lasting brand image to a targeted audience.
AS A VISITOR
- Find about the latest technology, machinery, products and services available in the market.
- Find availability of raw materials, alternate suppliers of machinery equipment and spares.
- Find about sources of investment & funding.
- Find professionals & skilled manpower.
Engage your targeted audience and deliver on your marketing objectives with a more dynamic and interactive presence by becoming an exhibition sponsor.