VISITING EMWA 2021
The Equipment & Manufacturing West Africa makes your life easier by bringing multiple suppliers together under one roof over three days.
This is where you’ll find the world’s top innovations and most connected industry players. Meet up with your peers, take part in presentations with renowned experts, and discover effective solutions to apply to your business.
How do you benefit from visiting the Expo?
- EMWA gathers more qualified manufacturing experts and leaders and provides you with opportunities to network and develop valuable win-win relationships.
- You will discuss specific issues with the world’s leading players so you can be confident in your purchasing decisions.
- Get an unparalleled, individualized educational experience covering all levels of industrial manufacturing.
- You will meet people with common interest to connect and generate new business contacts.
- You will be equipped with tools to grow your business
- You will find tried and tested industrial technology solutions
- The free-to-attend content-rich information seminar sessions with industry knowledge
- You get to network with like-minded people.
- And much more
EMWA AT A GLANCE
EXHIBITION VENUE & TIMES
Tuesday – Thursday
10am – 5pm
Tuesday, 27 April 2021: 10am – 5pm
Wednesday, 28 April 2021: 10am – 5pm
Thursday, 29 April 2021: 10am – 5pm
Key Industries in EMWA
Equipment & Manufacturng West Africa provides exhibitors with unparalleled access to an audience of buyers with high purchasing power. Visitors are drawn to the show by its unrivalled showcase of the latest industry products, equipment and services.
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Metal & minerals processing
Subscribe to the Equipment & Manufacturing West Africa Exhibition newsletter to get up-to-the-minute information on what’s happening at the 2021 event.