THEME: INDUSTRAILISATION & INNOVATION : REVITALISATION OF THE
INDUSTRIAL SECTOR TO UNLOCK NIGERIA'S POTENTIAL
These conference sessions have been developed with the needs of Professionals in mind and aim to serve as a platform for companies to share expertise and knowledge as well as a training environment where manufacturing staff can learn new skills and practices.
The EMWA 2021 Call for Papers will in start September 2020 and closes 29th March 2021.
EMWA and the Conference Technical Program Committee invite you to participate in the Conference and Exhibition—the largest annual event for the industrial sector.
Submit Your Abstract & Speak At The Equipment & Manufacturing West Africa 2021 Conference
If you are ready to make a submission, please note the following:
- You will first need to download the Abstract Form
- Papers will need to be summarized into a 200 word abstract.
- You will need a profile photo (JPG/PNG file; 300px wide by 300px high; the file must be larger than 1MB)
- Please also prepare a biography for the main presenter no longer than 100 words
- You are allowed to submit more than 1 abstract under multiple categories to maximise your chances of your papers being selected
- The deadline to make a submission is 29 March 2021
Please send your abstract papers to firstname.lastname@example.org