How to become a media partner
Choose how you want the information cooperation!
EMWA invites you to informational cooperation leading industry publications and Internet resources, business publications and news agencies, and sectoral professional associations.
We are happy to review individual status information cooperation with a different set of advertising options. The scope of services is discussed and can be adjusted depending on Your capabilities.
You can see the list of our media partners here.
We look forward to working with You!
On the information partnership and media accreditation
Package "General information partner of the event"
- The status of “General information partner”
- The logo of the media partner status on the event website with a link to the website of the media partner
- Self-promotion at the event (e.g., presentation of gifts to speakers or a raffle between all the participants on behalf of the General information partner of etc.)
- The participation of a representative of the information partner as a co-lead one of the sessions (in coordination with the producer of the event).
- The logo of the media partner status indication in all advertising module (in the early stages of the agreement).
- The logo of the media partner status in all advertising and information materials of the event (banners, a screensaver, printed materials).
- Distribution of publication media partner or its advertising materials at the event.
- Placement of roll-UPS and promotional stands media partner in the area of the event.
- Enclosing of informational materials and promotional products a media partner in the folder participants.
- Free participation in the event 2 media partner (including journalist).
- Placement of banner on the main page of the site media partner (for a period of not less than 4 weeks, it is possible to split into two segments).
- Placement of announcements of the event in the news, a media partner with regular updates (not less 1 times in 2 weeks during the whole period of the cooperation event).
- Announcement electronic mailing list to members with site media partner (depending on the schedule of the mailings, but less than 4 mailings for the period of cooperation).
- Placement of the layouts on the pages of media partner (depending on the schedule of the publication, but not less than 2 releases, module size not less than ½ strip)
- One pre-conference material (interview with the speaker or an exhibitor)
- Mention of the event or posting interviews, reviews and recommendations in the blog of the journalist who is working on the theme of the event.
- Placement of announcements of the event on the pages of media partner on social networks.
- The record and interview with the organizers of the event on the media partner (video, audio or in print)
- Post-publication following the event (professional reporting with the assistance of our journalist)
Package "The Information partner of the event"
- The granting of the status “Information partner.”
- Logo media partner on the event website with a link to the website.
- The logo of the media partner status indication in all print ads.
- The logo of the media partner status indication in the materials of the event.
- Logo media partner on a banner in the area of the conference.
- Free participation in the event, 1 representative of the media partner.
- Banner placement on event website, media partner (for a period of not less than 3 weeks with the possibility of posting time).
- Placement of announcements of the event in the news, a media partner (update at least 1 time in 2 weeks).
- Sending the event announcement to subscribers of media partner (at least 3 mailings).
- The placement of the layout in the publication media partner (layout size — not less than ¼ of the strip, the total number of placements — not less than 2)
- Post-publication after the event.
- Distribution of publication media partner at the event.